Brandon Diamond is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and focuses his mediation practice on matters related to Employment & Workplace, Personal Injury, Education, First Party Insurance and Congregational disputes.
Brandon has certifications in human resource management and data analytics, making him especially suited for mediations in the information technology field. Brandon also has a solid background in education as an administrator and teacher, as well as employee relations.
- University of Miami, Ph.D., Science Education, 2013
- University of Miami, M.S., Biology, 2013
- Nova Southeastern University, M.S. Ed, Teaching and Learning, 2006
- University of Miami, B.S., Biology & Judaic Studies, 2001
- American College of Education, Certificate, Educational Leadership and Administration, 2017
- FL Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- FL Professional Educator’s License: Educational Leadership and Biology 6-12
- Employment Contracts by University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Healthcare Law Specialization by University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Principled and Persuasive Negotiation by Yale University
- Data Analytics Professional Certification by Google
- Crash Course on Python by Google
- Leading: Human Resource Management and Leadership by MacQuaire University
- Conflict Management by University of California, Irvine