Bringing The Benefits Of Mediation To Your Case
There is more than one way to resolve a dispute, and if you have reservations about the high cost associated with litigation, then mediation may be the better alternative. With mediation, a neutral third-party mediator, such as Mr. Davis Foster, helps disputing parties find common ground and resolve their conflict.
Some benefits of mediation include:
- Costs less that litigation
- Puts control in the hands of those in dispute, rather than a judge or jury
- Putting the issue behind you and moving on with your lives or businesses
- Helping to create better relationships with the parties once the dispute is resolved
- Foster Law Office offers knowledgeable mediation services informed by decades of law practice and representation in family law, criminal defense, personal injury and more.
Personalized Service For Personal Matters
Davis Foster has years of legal and ADR experience that can make a difference as he helps you resolve the following practice areas:
- Child custody
- Spousal support
- Family law matters
- Personal injury
- Workers’ compensation
- General civil mediation
- Davis Foster is admitted to practice in both State and Federal Courts in Iowa. A significant portion of his work comes from referrals of more complex cases from other attorneys, and in 2016, he was certified as a mediator to assist others in resolving their cases.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor, Law, 1981
- University of Iowa, BA, Political Science and Government, 1978
- Iowa, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court, 1981