Katiana Stuart Saintable is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, an excellent communicator and effective negotiator. Katiana currently manages private court ordered and pre-suit mediation matters as well as participates in conflict resolution training workshops for the workplace and churches.
Katiana’s responsibilities include mediating family and county disputes, supporting the court during small claims pretrial conferences.
- Liberty University, Doctor of Law (J.D.), Law, 2014
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts (BA), English Language and Literature, General, 2008
Certifications / Licensures
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, 2019
- Certified in County, Family, and Dependency Mediation
- Positive Leadership Certificate, 2015
- Elementary Education, Secondary English Education, 2013
- Fluent in Haitian-Creole
- Proficient in Spanish
Awards & Recognition
- Mary L. Pankowski Outstanding Leader Award 2007-2008