Rosalia M. Labate leads a firm that complements the work of an attorney by providing customized forensic financial services, analysis, and support. From pre-trial preparation to post-trial settlement management, the firm is your trusted partner, finding solutions and resolutions, no matter how difficult the circumstances are.
Each divorce has its own unique complications and needs customized support during the process. For that reason, services must be tailored to many unique circumstances, which include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing, gathering, and analyzing financial information to complete a comprehensive Statement of Net Worth, including expenses, assets, and liabilities.
- Demonstrating how you can regain control of your financial future.
- Comparing, contrasting, and tailoring divorce settlements to address your current and long-term needs.
Rosalia M. Labate, CPA is a trusted advisor, supporter and advocate throughout the entire divorce process.
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Accounting
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst – CDFA
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst – CVA
- Divorce Mediation, The Center for Mediation and Training
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics – MAFF
- Business divorce
- Financial forensics
- Business valuations
- Contract disputes
- Guardianship matters